How to verify your Coinomi Wallet address for use on the Horizen faucet
I trust that you are all well. This blog post is going to be a short one. I will be providing instruction on how to correctly verify your Coinomi wallet address for use on the Horizen faucet.
I found trying to get to the profile page on the mobile device cumbersome so I will be raising my issue with the Horizen faucet team to look into.
1. On you mobile device, log into the faucet and then enter in the address bar https://getzen.cash/user/profile then click on the verify button
2. Once you click on the Verify button enter the address from your Coinomi wallet that you wish to use and click next.
3. On the next screen click on the COPY SECRET MESSAGE button, this should then copy the message to the phones scratch so you can post it in the Coinomi wallet verify message dialog
4. Open the Coinomi wallet and then select your Horizen wallet. Then click on the 3 dots. Then click on Sign/Verify Message.
5. You will then be presented with a dialog where you enter your Coinomi wallet address and the secret message from the faucet. Then you click on the sign button.
6. Once you click on the sign button, you will be presented with the signed message that you then copy.
7. Once you have copied the signature you paste it back in the Verify address screen on your faucet account.
8. Then you may need to scroll the dialog down a little and then click on the Verify button.
Once you have completed these steps the address in your coinomi wallet should be verified
I hope that this guide helps you to verify your Coinomi wallet address on your phone.
If you have not used the Horizen faucet before, please use my referral link
Have a great day.